Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bodies of Water (finally!)

Hi everyone,

First I just wanted to say how impressed I was last night by everyone's incredible final (even if they are as yet unrealized or in progress) works, and how lucky I feel to be surrounded by such brilliant and creative people. Thanks for sharing all of your hard efforts with us last night, and thanks to everyone who made the evening such a lovely time.

I have at long last managed to get my film uploaded on to Vimeo, sound included, and I would be  delighted if some of you wanted to take a look and give me your feedback.

Bodies of Water explores water as a common denominator connecting various bodies. Water is that which constitutes, surrounds, consumes and is consumed, transports, submerges, carves out and affects the bodies we see in the film, and thus as a common element, it helps to break down nature/human and self/other dichotomies that the concept of the Anthropocene traffics in.

I will provide some more  notes in a few days on the film, but for now just enjoy!




Here is the link to my film, Bodies of Water.
https://vimeo.com/164213166

No comments:

Post a Comment